Managing Your Money All-In-One For Dummies
$29.99 (as of October 15, 2017, 12:54 pm)
& FREE Shipping.
Usually ships in 24 hours
Wish to take regulate of your finances once and for all? Managing Your Money All-in-One For Dummies combines expert money management with personal finance tips. From credit cards and insurance to taxes, investing, retirement, and more, seven mini-books show you how to make stronger your relationship with money — no matter your age or stage of life.
This easy-to-consider guide shows you how to assess your financial situation, calculate debt, prepare a budget, trim spending, boost your income, and make stronger your credit score. You’ll find how one can run a money-smart household, reduce waste, and cut medical and transportation expenses as you tackle your debt head-on and develop good saving habits. You’ll even get help choosing the proper mortgage and avoiding foreclosure, saving for college or retirement, and determining your home-, car-, and life insurance needs. Discover how to:
- Take charge of your finances
- Manage home and personal finances
- Lower your taxes and keep away from tax audits
- Plan a budget and scale back on expenses
- Deal with debt and negotiate with creditors
- Save and invest safely for college or retirement
- Protect your money and assets from fraud and identity theft
- Ensure a comfortable retirement
- Plan your estate and safeguard a will or trust
Managing Your Money All-in-One For Dummies brings you seven great books for the cost of one. Are you able to think of a higher way to start managing your money wisely?