Money Is Everything: Personal Finance for the Brave New Economy
$14.99 (as of October 15, 2017, 12:54 pm)
& FREE Shipping.
Usually ships in 24 hours
Learn the Latest Tips and Tricks for Managing Your Personal Financial Life
Personal finance is not taught in school – and the process of learning how to manage your own finances will also be fraught with painful missteps. In Money is Everything, Amanda Reaume, the writer at the back of Millennial Personal Finance and host of the Millennial Personal Finance podcast, helps walk you through everything you wish to have to learn how to manage your financial life including the best ways to make it, spend it, borrow it, and save it.
Money Is Everything is not your average personal finance book chock-full of the trite and tired same-old advice. Specifically written by and for Millennials, it is going to allow you to:
- Get the internships and jobs you need
- Understand and implement a financial plan (a.k.a. a budget!)
- Create a steady float of side income
- Learn how to save money on small and big purchases (and get some free stuff)
- Take regulate of your credit score
- Turn the tables on banks and borrowers
- Become debt-free
Learn from personal finance experts – not the hard way!